Thursday, August 29, 2013

Self Portrait

Jose Rodriguez
 
Hi Everyone, I'm a senior taking photography for the first time and I'm excited about the projects this Mod. It couldn't have come at a better time because I'm expecting a baby next week and it would be a perfect opportunity to take his pictures and do something special with them. ( :  I was messing around with one of the mirrors at work that are hung at the end of hallways so you can see who coming down the corridor. The first picture looks like I'm taking a picture of a video camera taping me. I like the second one because it appears like I'm merging with the mirror. I am looking forward to seeing all the great photos from other students this term. Good Luck !

Oh I almost forgot, my fotothing sign in name is jrod575
 
                                                                                                                      Jose
 
                                                                                                                                 
 
                         
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice going Jose! I like the inventive use of that curved mirror....Congratulations on your new baby... I expect to see a lot of pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic Jose! Congratulations on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete