Saturday, August 31, 2013

What is due this past week and when?

Hi Everyone,

I check all work for the past week on Monday morning, first thing.  I keep a spreadsheet that logs work completed week by week.  I take attendance for the previous week on Monday morning as well...

For Week 1, I'm asking you to post an introductory hello and photo to the blog, set up your fotothing account and post your screen name here as well.  I can't find you unless you do, even if you friend me.   You also need to post a picture there for me to add you as a friend.

You should have Photoshop installed, be comfortable posting to the blog and to fotothing.  Watch the video on how to edit photos in Photoshop.

For the coming week, I'm looking for a nice selection of well seen and composed photographs from a downtown or built environment.  Watch the video on what works linked in the syllabus under week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment