Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 1

Good afternoon!

I have been looking through the links you posted for the galleries and I was hoping that my portfolio for this mod could be on landscapes.  I love everything about nature; trees, water, clouds, etc. There were a few artists that caught my eye: Emauel Volakis, Susan Spiritus, Ellen Jantzen, and a few landscapes on HL Photo Gallery (no artist named).

Please tell me what you think and the expectations for number of photos to be uploaded per week, etc.

Looking forward to start clicking :)

-Angela

PS- I am using my fotothing account from Digital Photography I (Abpascale)

3 comments:

  1. I like Mr. Volakis' Angels and Architypes series: http://www.volakisgallery.com/#a=0&at=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=16&p=25
    What about cemetery statuary in a similar vein as a project?

    Susan Spiritus is the gallery owner... but she represents many fine photographers: http://susanspiritusgallery.com/artists/

    She does represent Ellen Jantzen... her "Disturbing the Spirits" series are montaged and very interesting: http://susanspiritusgallery.com/artist/ellen-jantzen/disturbing-the-spirits/enchanting/

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately the links are not active in the comments section, but you can copy and paste them into a browser url box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professor Nevins,

    I think it's a wonderful idea! I'll get started this weekend.

    Thank you for helping me narrow my topic.

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete