Saturday, August 31, 2013

A little about me...

I'm Lea Pierson.  I am in my senior year at AMC, and very excited to be in the home stretch.  I work full-time as a Student Advisor working with adults with Asperger's Syndrome.  I love my job!  I plan to continue my education and receive my Masters in Education and Special Ed. Certification.  When not at work, I spend every minute with my children.  On May 26, 2013, I remarried and am now step-mother to two boys.  My husband and I have six children total and a dog...I guess you can say we're the new "Brady Bunch".  I am very excited to be taking this course.  My oldest son loves photography.  He and I have gone out taking random pictures in various places, so I am looking forward to add to our collection of shots and learn as much as I can on improving my picture taking.  Can't wait to see everyone's work!

My fotothing name is lmpierson



photo.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lea,

    Super... you have the blog posting thing down pat now... Sounds like you have a busy household!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea,

    It's nice to hear how much you love your job! I work with an autisic child who I've been with for 5 years now. I, too, love my job and will be focusing my Master's in Education.

    I'm sure you will get much enjoyment out of this course.

    ReplyDelete