Saturday, October 19, 2013

Final week!

I cannot believe this will be my last post. These past 8 weeks have been so incredible. I really enjoyed my assignment, but I am looking forward to not seeing the inside of another cemetery for a while...lol.  This last week brought me full circle; back to St. Lawrence Cemetery in West Haven.  This cemetery is so large that I could have probably done my entire portfolio here.  Thank you for all the great feedback on my work.  I truly enjoyed getting a glimpse into your photography!



























4 comments:

  1. These pictures are great, you bring these statues to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ending, 'till we meet again. I have really appreciated the time and effort you put into your project. You have enough work now that you could edit them down to your very best for a show in our gallery or to be made into a book... think about it.

    Throughout your whole project, I could definitely see that you were truly interested in pursuing this subject. Congratulations on a project well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Professor! It was a great project and your feedback helped get me there. I appreciate your efforts and feel like a stronger student because of it! These last 3 courses complete my credits for my bacholer's degree. I am so excited to see where I end up next.

      Best wishes,
      Angela

      Delete
  3. Super! Congratulations on finishing up!

    ReplyDelete