Sunday, October 20, 2013

week 8

Wanted to get some color in with the orange pepper being on top of some yellow peppers.
 



 
Liked taking pictures with pomegranates. In this picture I wanted to keep the pomegranate juice in the picture from when I broke it open. Didn't want to cut it in half. Wanted the naturally ripped open look.
In this pomegranate picture I wanted to get as close as I could and still focus on the pomegranate
 

 
Inside of a cantaloupe.
 
Wanted to get close to this cut onion so you can see the layers that it has on its inside.

1 comment:

  1. What a great series these have turned out to be...I can see you getting better and better with each passing week. Consider editing them down to become a book. Your attention to detail, how light is working, and filling the frame with interesting texture and design is what makes the series so successful.

    Congratulations Joe... a job well done.

    ReplyDelete