Sunday, September 1, 2013

Selfie !!!


Good Morning All,

My name is Steve Fuegen. This Summer I have taken more pictures than any other. Some of the subjects of the photos range from beaches to food on a plate to a random photo of my bike among a city skyline or on a ferry and/or upside down on a bike trail in Delaware. I am a senior at Albertus. Currently I work as a mortgage underwriter, a position I will be happy and excited to move forward from in the next year. I enjoy taking photos to document times and places. For me it is  a historic record of people, place, and things that have crossed my path. I am very much looking forward to the class and becoming more of a 'shutterbug'. I must also say for me it is the perfect time of year to get out and take pictures.

My Fotothing screen name is: scfuegen

All the Best Everyone !!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve,

    Love the pic you posted... you are thinking visually... great... The mortgage underwriting business must have been hard and only getting harder as rates rise...

    ReplyDelete