Monday, September 9, 2013

  Hello Class, 
Since we are all friends now i would like to share with you a little about my life.
I am a happily married dude with a great wife but  she nags me to death !!!!
You see, I have an addiction and I've been strung out for years. There is no AA meeting for my addiction so i guess there is also no cure. " Hi Class my name is Sammy. (Classes response) Hi Sammy !  Well, Class i'm a sneaker head !. 
So i decided to let you guys hear what i get yelled at about every time i come in the house with a fresh pair




1. Buying sneakers is like flushing money down the sink.




















2. Buying sneakers is like throwing money in the trash.
3. Can the children eat those d@#$ shoes?

 
4. That money could have went on a bill.

5. Next pair you buy You, your sneakers and your dog are OUT !
6. Can you eat those sneakers 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammie! You are hysterical! I love your photos and your sneaker collection ;-) Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela
    I'm glad someone found the humor in it and appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete