Sunday, September 15, 2013

week 3

 After I bought bananas I wanted to wait for them to ripen up to get the spots all over for a better shot. I thought that the plain green or yellow would be a little too boring.
 
 I only realized the little drops of water when I was going to edit the picture in Photoshop. When I saw the picture after I edited it I laughed to myself and said the sun was shining down on it and the apple started sweating.
 

Wanted to get a picture of the apple cut open and allow the core to be seen

1 comment:

  1. Okay good... Do you have a wooden bowl? That would help with showcasing the fruit without worrying about the over exposed area of the sunlight on the bowl. I do like the shapes of light and shadow in the bottom one. The overall composition helps transcend the literalness of the cut open apple...

    ReplyDelete