Sunday, September 1, 2013

Selfie

Hi Class :))

My name is Angela Pascale and I'm a senior at Albertus.  I took Digital Photography I in the beginning of my Junior year.  It was a great learning experience for me.  I am looking forward to this course in Digital Photography II as I get to build a portfolio on a specific subject.  My focus will be on cemetery sculptures in the landscape.  My selfie was this evening...after a long day of homework. No makeup, wet hair, simply....me :)

I am 36 years old and have 2 daughters; 14 (next month) and 16.  It's hard to believe that my babies are both in high school this year.  I have been with my husband for 20 years (in 2 weeks). We compliment and contrast each other and have a deep respect for each other's differences.  It's been a long road and it only gets better with each passing day.

I work as a paraprofessional in West Haven working one-on-one with an autistic child.  This will be my 5th year with the same child. It is such a rewarding job. My goal is after my bachelor's degree, moving over to UNH for my Master's in Education.  Fotothing name: Abpascale

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    Great post... I like your pics too... Do you think you'll stay with special education for your masters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I'm going to study general ed. With the way many schools mainstream special needs children, I feel I will be able to help all children learn :)

    ReplyDelete