Sunday, September 15, 2013



I took so many pictures here are few more I would like the class to see. I tried fixing the jetty picture without the blown out sky but once I changed the levels it seemed it had too much contrast.














I edited the sand shot because it added texture to the sand it made stand out unlike before when I first took the shot. My kids said it looks like I took a picture on Mars.

 

                                                                














 The third picture the sky was blown out too so I edited that shot so we could focus more on the rocks and the waves.















The fourth picture of the sand art was a little light and I couldn't really make out some of the face so I edited it to give more definition and cropped the picture to bring closer into perspective.













 

1 comment:

  1. Great Jose, I appreciate the effort... Changing the sand to look like Mars is a good thing to do... your kids are perceptive!

    Notice on the top jetty one that the sky starts to turn gray rather than show detail... that's because of the "blown out" nature of the sky in that shot... you can't bring back texture that doesn't exist...

    ReplyDelete